They say the eyes are the mirror to the soul. And you can use the power of your eyes to influence single women to be attracted to you. You can even literally seduce single women with your eyes. Follow these guidelines to use your eyes to capture the hearts of single sexy women for love, sex, and romance:
Use your eyes to attract single women. Gaze into her eyes as you smile at her. It will make your message much more personal. When you see single women who look interesting, turn toward them and let your gaze linger a little longer. A suggestion of a wink while you’re smiling gives an unmistakable come-hither look.
In conversation, look into the eyes of the woman you’re talking with. Direct eye contact says, “I’m listening. I want to hear more.” To show agreement and interest, occasionally raise and lower your eyebrows. When she’s talking, listen with your eyes as well as your ears. If you look away, you may signify, “I’m bored” or “I don’t agree.” The result will usually be a short and unfulfilling conversation. However, to look away while speaking is natural. It’s a sign that the topic is being shifted or that thoughts are being collected. A pause while glancing away usually means an uncompleted thought, signaling, “I haven’t finished. Don’t interrupt.”
Are Your Eyes Right With Single Women?
Be cautious lest your eye gestures be misunderstood. Avoiding eye contact can make both parties feel uncomfortable. If you avert your eyes out of shyness, you may be interpreted as saying, “I’m dishonest” or “I’m ashamed” or “I’m not interested in you.” Too much eye contact is as bad as too little. It’s impolite to stare. As a cultural rule, a man should not look steadily at a woman for longer than a few seconds – unless she gives him license with a smile, a backward glance, or a direct meeting of eyes. When a man gazes without smiling, women may think, “He’s looking right through me.” If you narrow your eyes in a frown, you may inadvertently be saying, “I’m suspicious.” If you roll your eyes upward, she could think you’re yawning, “Ho hum!” If you glare at a woman under arched eyebrows, most women will hear you growl: “I’m angry.”
Work Up To It
It can be difficult to gaze into a woman’s eyes for some men. To get used to making eye contact, focus your gaze a little below or between her eyes. For a few seconds look into the pupils, and smile. To ease the tension, look into one eye at a time. To relax, let your gaze travel over the features of the face: the lips, cheeks, nose, ears and hair. After a few moments, go back to looking at her right in the eyes.
From time to time, ask yourself, “Where are my eyes?” Out of habit, you may find your gaze has drifted onto the floor or out in the audience. Increase the amount of time that you experience direct eye contact. As you become more practiced, you’ll be able to look directly into her eyes without even being conscious that you’re doing it.
Eye contact: The most important communication tool
Is your eye contact aggressive, is it soft, is it inviting, do you love with your eyes? Eye contact is a very tricky art to master but vital to effective communication. How can you make it better?
Eye contact provides social information to the person you are listening to and talking to. Too much eye contact and you could be seen as aggressive, too little eye contact and you can be seen as having no interest in the person speaking. It is an often overlooked skill to have and an under utilised skill when communicating with people. You can see masters of eye contact in great sales persons, politicians, and good public speakers.
I realised the importance of eye contact when I was counseling people face to face. I noticed when I broke eye contact the person would stop speaking. When I maintained eye contact the person would continue talking knowing that I was interested in what they had to say.
Physiological signs of eye contact
Street traders know the importance of the eyes when using their selling skills to keep their potential buyers interested. When you are aroused or interested in an object your pupils will dilate and this is a big cue for salesmen all over the world.
Also when you are interested in someone sexually your pupils will dilate and you hold the person’s gaze a little longer than normal. When I was single I always knew when a girl was interested in me through her eyes, now that I am married if I get the same signs I discourage eye contact.
Every day conversation and eye contact
We will use eye contact every day of our lives so it makes sense to learn the best ways to use your eyes to your advantage.
Certain situations demand different uses of the eyes. For example if your are arguing it is seen as strong if you can hold your gaze. If you are deferring to someone it is better to lower your eyes, if you are loving someone it is good to stare into the pool of the eyes.
6 Ways to improve your eye contact skills
- Talking to a group – When talking to a group of people it is great to have direct contact with your listeners. However you contact maintain eye contact with just one person as this will stop the other members of the group from listening. To get past this, focus on a different member of the group with every new sentence. This way you are talking to all of the group and keeping them all interested.
- Talking to an individual – It is great to maintain eye contact when talking to a person however it can become a bit creepy and uncomfortable if you stare intensely at them. To combat this, break eye contact every 5 seconds or so. When breaking the eye contact don’t look down as this might indicate the ending of your part of the conversation. Instead, look up or to the side as if your are remembering something. Try it just now: don’t move your head, and think about the first time you started school. You will notice your eyes might move up or to the side as you try to remember this. So when your listener sees this they will think you are trying to remember something and keep on listening to you.
- Listening to someone – When you are listening to someone it can be off putting for the talker if you stare at them too hard. The technique I use when I am counseling someone is to use what I call ‘The triangle’. This is when I look at one eye for about 5 seconds, look at the other eye for 5 seconds and then look at the mouth for 5 seconds and keep on rotating in this way. This technique coupled with other listening skills such as nodding, occasional agreement words such as ‘yes’, ‘Uh –huh’ ‘mm’ etc is a great way to keep the talker talking and to show them you are interested in what they are saying.
- Arguing – Arguing with someone is a skill in itself and if you want to compete in an argument holding the gaze shows strength. If you look away when arguing with someone you have all but lost the argument. Obviously this depends on who you are arguing with but in general it is better to hold the gaze whilst you are making your point and also when you are listening to the other person. We have all come across the person who is great at arguing and making you feel small, you will notice that everyone who is like this try to stare you out. Stare back, it will surprise them, piss them off and put them off what they are trying to say. Staying silent and staring at someone who is trying to rile you is also an affective way to win an argument without saying a word.
- Attracting someone – When you are trying to attract someone and show them you are interested you can talk and listen with your eyes. When a person you like is speaking use the whole face as your focal point. Look at their eyes, listen to what they are saying, smile in the appropriate places, raise your eyebrows in the appropriate places. If you feel you are staring at them move to their other features such as their lips, their cheeks, their nose and then back to their eyes. Smiling when listening to someone is a great way to show you are interested in them, obviously don’t smile when they have just told you their pet died last night. You have to listen with your ears as well as listening with your eyes (yes I did mean listening with your eyes, you listen to someone’s body language with your eyes).
- Loving someone – My wife and I often share a prolonged gaze into each others eyes and it is a very special thing to just stare without talking. My wife’s pupils will dilate and she can my pupils dilating. It creates a strong bond between us. To make your pupils dilate even more you can try this: as you are staring at your partner imagine yourself going inside their body and your two souls making love. You are trying to touch their very soul. This will release adrenalin and make your pupils dilate even more.
Eye contact is an event in which two people look at each other’s eyes at the same time. It is a form of nonverbal communication and is thought to have a large influence on social behaviour . Frequency and interpretation of eye contact vary between cultures and species. The study of eye contact is sometimes known as oculesics.
Eye contact and facial expressions provide important social and emotional information; people, perhaps without consciously doing so, probe each other’s eyes and faces for positive or negative mood signs. In some contexts, the meeting of eyes arouses strong emotions.
In some parts of the world, particularly in east asia, eye contact can provoke misunderstandings between people of different nationalities. Keeping direct eye contact with a work supervisor or elderly people leads them to assume you are being aggressive and rude — the opposite reaction of most western societies.
Eye contact is also an important element in flirting, where it may serve to establish and gauge the other’s interest in some situations.
In Islam, muslims often lower their gase and try not to focus on the opposite sex’s faces and eyes after the initial first eye contact, other than their legitimate partners or family members, in order to avoid potential unwanted desires. Lustful glances to those of the opposite sex, young or adult, are also prohibited. This means that eye contact between any man and woman is allowed only for a second or two. This is a must in most Islamic schools, with some exceptions depending on the case, like when teaching, testifying, or looking at a girl for marriage. If allowed, it is only allowed under the general rule: “No-Desire”, clean eye-contact. Otherwise, it is not allowed, and considered “adultery of the eyes”.
In many cultures it is respectful to not look the dominant person in the eye, but in western culture this can be interpreted as being “shifty-eyed”, and the person judged badly because “he wouldn’t look me in the eye”.
in adults, eye contact shows personal involvement and creates intimate bonds. Mutual gaze narrows the physical gap between humans.
This is a Mens dating advice blog for all men seeking to improve their dating experiences. What also makes this different is that it is multi-media informative blog and unlike other blogs or sites not aimed at the art of seducing or cheating women but to self development, improving ones dating experiences.
Please bare in mind that this is only the beta version
Thanks in advance & happy reading.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF THE PLACE
- Sexual Transmutation experiences
- More on Sexual transmutation
- SEXUAL TRANSMUTATION
- Sexual transmutation an introduction
- So what is Sexual transmutation?
- Learn to say ‘no’
- The Direct Mind Set & 9 reasons why you should be this way!
- You do not have to follow a system or method
- Open your energies and give her space.
Site infoDonatello´s nest
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.